1. Will Martin help me find a job?

Our Job Placement Service is geared towards helping you get the job you want. Find out more >

2. Can I transfer credit to a university degree?

If you successfully complete particular courses at Martin, you will have met the minimum entry requirements for most Australian universities.

To gain entrance into university, you will have to achieve at least the minimum specified grades and meet the entry requirements. Australian universities also expect you to have completed senior secondary education (or equivalent). Find out more >

3. Does Martin recognise prior learning?

You might already have some of the skills and knowledge relevant to the course that you want to study. And luckily, we’ll give you credit where credit is due. You can contact us to arrange an time to figure out if you’re eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning. Find out more >

4. What software is used in the Graphic Design courses?

  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Adobe InDesign
  • Adobe Image Ready
  • Adobe Acrobat Professional
  • GoLive
  • Macromedia Director
  • Macromedia Dreamweaver
  • Macromedia Flash
  • Sound Studio
  • iMovie
  • AppleWorks
  • QuickTime

5. Are Martin qualifications nationally recognised?

Yes, we provide nationally recognised training in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.

6. How do I apply for a course and what is the enrolment process?

There are several ways that you can apply for a course with us including our online application form, by post, fax or at a campus. Find out more here >

7. What is the timetable like at Martin?

Generally, classes are scheduled between Monday and Thursday from 8.30am to 5.30pm. Depending on what subject(s) you are studying you may be required to attend College 3 to 4 days a week.

If you would like to find out more, please make an online enquiry and a Student Enrolment Advisor will answer any questions you have.

8. Will I need to buy any text books?

Many readings are already provided as part of your course, but you might still have to purchase some textbooks. The number of textbooks you will need will depend on the course you select.

If you have an enquiry about a specific course, please contact us online and a Student Enrolment Advisor can help you further.

9. Can I gain work experience while studying?

Many of our students gain valuable work experience while studying. If you would like to get some work experience yourself, register your interest once you start your course.

10. Can I pay tuition fees in instalments?

Yes, it is possible to pay your course fees in instalments. If you would like to find out more, please contact one of our Student Enrolment Advisors to discuss your options.

11. I am an international student, where can I find out about visas and immigration?

You can contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection on 131 881 or visit their website at www.immi.gov.au

12. English is not my first language, is my level of English good enough to study at Martin?

A lot of students have English as their second language and successfully complete their courses.

If you want to start a Martin program, here are the relevant English language entry requirements of the courses. If you need a little help to get your English up to scratch, our English language preparation programs will give you additional training to meet these requirements in the shortest time possible.

If you have any questions about English language entry requirements, please make an online enquiry and a Student Enrolment Advisor will assist you further.