Martin Higher Education's range of Bachelor degrees are all FEE-HELP enabled.
The government loan scheme allows you to borrow funds to pay for your tuition fees while you’re learning, and defer the payments until you’re earning. The Australian Government pays the amount of the loan directly to us. You then repay your loan through the Australian taxation system once your income rises above the minimum threshold for compulsory repayment.
Approved degrees at Martin Higher Education:
You are eligible for FEE-HELP if you:
1. Meet the citizenship and residency requirements:
- Are an Australian citizen who will undertake, in Australia, at least one unit of study contributing to your course; OR
- Are a permanent humanitarian visa holder who will be resident in Australia for the duration of your unit; OR
- Are a permanent visa holder who is undertaking bridging study for overseas-trained professionals, and will be resident in Australia for the duration of the study
2. Are enrolled in an eligible unit of study by the census date for that unit; and
3. Have not exceeded the FEE-HELP limit (see information).
Learn more at the Government's Study Assist website.