Our preferred method of payment is via PayOnline, our secure portal for viewing fees and available payment methods.
Payment can be made using many popular options including Bank Transfer, and in a range of currencies with competitive exchange rates.
Here's how it works:
1. Receive payment instruction
We will send you all the details you need to use PayOnline, including a personal Secure Link to access the system with one click. This link will be included along with an Access Code and instructions in all payment documents we send to you, including:
- Letter of Offer
- Acceptance of Offer
- Invoices and Statements
- Payment reminder emails we send in advance of your fee due dates
2. View fees online
- Your fees and due dates will be displayed for all items with balances still to pay
- Simply tick the fee lines you wish to pay, the amount to pay can be updated if required
- Click ‘continue’ to payment.
3. Select country and currency
- Your country and currency will be set to the home country supplied on your application form. We accept payment from over 100 countries and more than 70 local currencies
- If you are making payment from another country, click “change your payment country” and select from the available list (this will ensure you avoid your bank charging you additional international transaction fees)
- You can also choose to pay in the currency of the destination country or in US Dollars (USD).
4. Select payment option
- Available payment options will display based on your country and currency
- Processing fees will display where applicable
- Click on your preferred payment option to continue to payment
- You must accept the terms and conditions to proceed (if you are making your first payment, please also send back your signed acceptance to Admissions).
5. Make payment
All payments are processed securely by our partner, GlobalCollect, a trusted world leader in online payments. When your payment has been processed successfully, we will automatically email your payment confirmation as well as displaying it on screen.
The steps to complete payment will vary by payment option, so we have included helpful tips on our more popular payment methods below:
Card Payments – all cards have online transaction limits set to protect your security online. You may need to reduce the value you are trying to pay if your payment is not successful.
Union Pay – there are setup steps you need to follow before you can make payment with Union Pay, please see our PayOnline FAQs for more details.
Bank Transfer – you can also use PayOnline to pay by offline telegraphic transfer. When you select this payment option, instructions and our bank account details will be displayed on screen and emailed directly to you. If you pay using your home currency, we will provide an exchange rate quote that we will honour for up to 48 hours. You will need to complete the payment at your bank, using your online banking application or via telephone banking.
Once the payment has processed and we have received your fees we will send you notification (this will usually take 48 hours after you have initiated the transfer).