BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Online Learning
Reach your career goals sooner with our fast-track Certificate IV in Business. The course is the perfect gateway into a business role, giving you the tools you need to develop complex documents, negotiate, network and lead a small team. End game: be job-ready as soon as you graduate, or continue your studies to keep climbing the corporate ladder.
Course at a glance
On Campus Full-time: 24 weeks of tuition + 2 weeks holiday (2x 12 week semesters with a one and a half weeks break between each) – a maximum of 4 days per week study
On Campus Part-time: Not Available
Online Full-time: 24 weeks of tuition + 2 weeks holiday (2x 12 week semesters with a one and a half weeks break between each) – a maximum of 4 days per week study
Online Part-time: Not Available
International Students may only study on-campus full-time, for the duration stated above
On Campus: On-campus delivery mode is training and
learning delivered off-the-job at Martin's training
Online Learning: Online Learning is the teaching and learning completely through online arrangements.
Entry requirements vary per course; please contact one of our Student Enrolment Advisers for more information on 1300 762 129.
Entry requirements >
- A computer/laptop
- The Internet
- Word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Software to view online videos and images such as Adobe reader, Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer
- Digital video recording device and/or digital camera and associated software to save and upload video and image files. Many mobile phone and smart phones include this technology
- Office equipment and resources such as telephone, photocopier, scanner and printer
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is an opportunity for you to receive recognition of
your previous skills and knowledge you have acquired
from work experiences, life experiences, and/or through
recent formal studies. Through the RPL assessment
process you may be able to gain recognition in Units
of Competency within this course or the entire course.
Find out more >
As within any study, students are required to complete a
variety of assessments. In this course assessments may
include case studies, research projects, demonstration of
skills, video submissions, role-plays and written
Martin College has a range of support services available if
the need arises, including:
- Learning Skill support
- Language Literacy and Numeracy support
- Disability Services
- Counselling Services
- Career Advise
- IT Help.
Martin is a provider of nationally recognised qualifications so if you are considering continuing your studies, this course may assist in pathways into other qualifications such as:
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
Upon successful completion of this course Martin will issue your nationally recognised qualification.
Martin offers a number of flexible payment options to ensure that financial capacity does not get in the way of achieving your goals.
You can choose from one of three options; pay your course fees in full upfront, or opt for a convenient weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan.
To find out more, contact one of our Student Enrolment Advisers on 1300 762 129.
Additional costs are separate from the tuition costs and these may include costs such as textbooks, uniforms and resource kits. For further information regarding this course's additional costs, contact one of our Student Enrolment Advisers on 1300 762 129.
Units of Competency to be Delivered
To achieve this qualification, a total of 12 units of competency must successfully attained. These include 4 core units and 8 elective units chosen by Martin and they are as listed below:
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances Core
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change Core
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation Core
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan Core
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan Elective
- BSBWHS605 Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems Elective
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning Elective
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development Elective
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plansElective
- BSBMGT624 Develop and implement corporate social responsibilityElective
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policyElective
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives Elective
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances Core