ICT50615 Diploma of Website Development
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Online Learning
Course at a glance
On-campus full-time: 36 weeks of tuition + 2 weeks holiday (3x 12 week semesters with a one week break between each) – a maximum of 4 days per week study
On-campus part-time: Not Available
Online full-time: 36 weeks of tuition + 2 weeks holiday (3x 12 week semesters with a one week break between each) – equal to 4 days per week study
Online part-time: 72 weeks of tuition + 5 weeks holiday (6x 12 week semesters with a one week break between each) – equal to 4 days per week study
International Students may only study on-campus full-time, for the duration stated above
On Campus: This training is delivered using a combination of on-campus learning at the Martin training centres, and online education. You will need to attend one of our campuses 3 days per week if you choose to study using blended delivery.
Online Learning: This learning and training is completely through online arrangements.
Entry requirements vary per course; please contact one of our Student Enrolment Advisers for more information on 1300 762 129.
Entry requirements >
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is an opportunity for you to receive recognition of your previous skills and knowledge you have acquired from work experiences, life experiences, and/or through recent formal studies. Through the RPL assessment process you may be able to gain recognition in Units of competency within this course or the entire course. For further information on RPL,
find out more >
As within any study, students are required to complete a
variety of assessments. In this course assessments may
include case studies, research projects, demonstration of
skills, video submissions, role-plays and written
Martin College has a range of support services available if
the need arises, including:
- Learning Skill support
- Language Literacy and Numeracy support
- Disability Services
- Counselling Services
- Career Advise
- IT Help
Upon successful completion of this course Martin will issue your nationally recognised qualification ICT50615 Diploma of Website Development
Payment Options & Fees
Martin offers a number of flexible payment options to ensure that financial capacity does not get in the way of achieving your goals.
You can choose from one of three options; pay your course fees in full upfront, or opt for a convenient weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan.
To find out more, contact one of our Student Enrolment Advisers on 1300 762 129.
Additional costs are separate from the tuition costs and these may include costs such as textbooks, uniforms and resource kits. For further information regarding this course's additional costs, contact one of our Student Enrolment Advisers on 1300 762 129.
Units of Competency to be Delivered
To achieve this qualification, a total of 20 units of competency must successfully attained. These include 8 core units and 12 elective units chosen by martin and they are as listed below:
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace Core
- ICTDBS504 Integrate database with a website Core
- ICTICT418 Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an IT environment Core
- ICTICT515 Verify client business requirements Core
- ICTWEB501 Build a dynamic website Core
- ICTWEB502 Create dynamic web pages Core
- ICTWEB503 Create web-based programs Core
- ICTWEB516 Research & apply emerging web technology trends Core
- BSBCRT501 Originate and develop concepts Elective
- CUADIG502 Design digital applications Elective
- ICTDBS412 Build a database Elective
- ICTICT406 Build a graphical user interface Elective
- ICTICT511 Match IT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise Elective
- ICTICT514 Identify and manage implementation of current industry specific technologies Elective
- ICTPMG501 Manage ICT projects Elective
- ICTPRG406 Apply introductory object-oriented language skills Elective
- ICTPRG413 Use a library or pre-existing components Elective
- ICTPRG527 Apply intermediate object-oriented language skills Elective
- ICTWEB505 Develop complex web page layouts Elective
- ICTWEB506 Develop complex cascading style sheets Elective