Even if you don’t go through one of our pathway options to a degree, don’t stress, there are plenty of other non-packaged ways we can get you into one of our uni partners’ courses.
You’ll need to apply to a degree on a case-by-case basis, and then the number of credits which can be transferred will be assessed by the university or degree granting institution. Some things to consider:
- Any Australian University will recognize Martin Diploma under AQTF
- You will have to meet matriculation requirements for uni (Certificate IV after a Year 11 or equivalent)
- You can get credit transfers for Diploma and Advanced Diploma subjects
Here’s how to get started
If you are looking at a non-packaged pathway option, here are some simple steps to follow:
- Apply to Martin and receive an offer letter
- Once you’ve received the offer, you can then apply to the uni of choice* and also include our offer letter with your application.
- Remember to apply for credit transfer in the uni application
- Then you will receive conditional offer letter from the uni telling you exactly how much Martin credit is offered.
*Australian students must apply through UAC or QTAC
Universities which offer credit to Martin graduates include:
- QLD: Griffith University, Bond University, James Cook University, USQ
- NSW: Charles Sturt University, Australian Catholic University, University of Western Sydney