VET FEE-HELP Transition
As you may be aware, the Australian parliament has passed legislation in relation to the VET FEE-HELP scheme. The below information is for students currently accessing VET FEE-HELP.
What could this mean for me?
All currently enrolled students will be able to continue accessing VET FEE-HELP up until 31 December 2017. To continue accessing VET FEE-HELP in 2017 you will need to let the Australian Government Department of Education and Training know by completing an online form and opting in to continue accessing funding. The Department of Education and Training has been or will be in contact with you via email or letter in relation to your continued study. This letter will refer to your course using the name of the Registered Training Organisation, for Martin, this is Study Group Australia Pty Limited, RTO: 5806.
This means if you're currently financing your studies with VET FEE-HELP and will graduate before 31 December 2017 you should not be affected by these changes.
If you believe you will be still studying post 31 December 2017 please refer to The Department of Education's website for more information.
What I need to do?
1. To continue studying with a VET FEE Help loan in 2017 you simply need to log-into the department's website using the log-in details provided to you in the email or letter they send, and follow the instructions to fill in the opt-in form
2. Once you have completed this process you will receive a further email with an eCAF document attached (this is in a PDF format document)
3. Forward this email with the copy of the eCAF from attached to us at this email address StudentServicesEnquiries@studygroup.com
If the department has not sent you an email or letter please contact them at VETStudentLoans@education.gov.au or 1300 880 939.
Where can I find out more?
At Martin, we're actively keeping up with these changes, so that you can feel fully supported as you move forward on your educational journey. We'll do everything we can to ensure that the impact to your studies will be minimal, and that includes keeping you well-informed.
For the most up-to-date information about how to opt-in, please visit The Department of Education's website
We're here to help
If you have questions about how the VET FEE-HELP reforms will affect you and your studies at Martin please call 1300 880 939 between 9am - 5:30pm AEDT Monday to Friday.
Past Course Offered
Course listed below are no longer offered by Martin from 27 October 2016:
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Human Resources Management
- Certificate III in Events
- Diploma of Marketing
- Diploma of Advertising
- Diploma of Events – Travel and Tourism Blended Stream
- Diploma of Travel and Tourism