Non-packaged Pathways

Even if you don’t go through one of our pathway options to a degree, don’t stress, there are plenty of other non-packaged ways we can get you into one of our uni partners’ courses.

You’ll need to apply to a degree on a case-by-case basis, and then the number of credits which can be transferred will be assessed by the university or degree granting institution. Some things to consider:

  • Any Australian University will recognize Martin Diploma under AQTF
  • You will have to meet matriculation requirements for uni (Certificate IV after a Year 11 or equivalent)
  • You can get credit transfers for Diploma and Advanced Diploma subjects

Here’s how to get started

If you are looking at a non-packaged pathway option, here are some simple steps to follow:

  • Apply to Martin and receive an offer letter
  • Once you’ve received the offer, you can then apply to the uni of choice* and also include our offer letter with your application.
  • Remember to apply for credit transfer in the uni application
  • Then you will receive conditional offer letter from the uni telling you exactly how much Martin credit is offered.

*Australian students must apply through UAC or QTAC

Universities which offer credit to Martin graduates include:

  • QLD: Griffith University, Bond University, James Cook University, USQ
  • NSW: Charles Sturt University, Australian Catholic University, University of Western Sydney