On 23 March 2018, Martin Higher Education (Martin HE) ceased taking new enrolments in its accredited higher education courses. On 23 July 2018, Martin HE announced that it will phase out these courses and that no new enrolments will be taken. The courses remain accredited, and all enrolled students retain the opportunity to complete the course in which they are currently enrolled.
Please note tuition assurance arrangements changed on 1 January 2018:
- If you are a Full Fee Paying student (i.e. you have paid full fees for your study) your tuition fees are no longer assured by ACPET.
- If you are a FEE-HELP student (i.e. you have used a FEE-HELP loan to pay for your study) for an interim period tuition assurance services are being provided by the Department of Education and Training.
If you have any questions please contact us at HESupport@martin.edu.au or phone 1300 323 471.
- 2019 Tuition Fee Schedule (Degree study - Local & International students)
- 2018 Tuition Fee Schedule (Degree study - Local & International students)
- 2017 Tuition Fee Schedule (Bachelor Degree study - Local & International students)
- Cancellation and Refund Policy and Procedure
- International Student Handbook
- Remission of Financial Liability Due to Special Circumstances Policy
- SGA Student Complaints and Appeals Policy and Procedure
- Statement of Tuition Assurance Exemption
- Student Code of Conduct